Who do we collect personal data from?
We collect personal data from the following categories of people:
- Employees and prospective employees
- Clients and prospective clients
- Suppliers and prospective suppliers
What personal information do we process?
For participants taking part in a market research project, we may process the following types of information
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Postal address
- Bank details
- Other demographic information such as profession and age
We may also collect and process sensitive personal data (such as gender, ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union activities, physical or mental health or sexual life) as required for a human resources purposes. In this case we will obtain your explicit consent and provide a full description of how it will be used and where it will be located.
How is my data collected?
We may collect your personal information in a number of ways. These include:
- Directly from you, in person or by email
- Via our website
- Through third parties, such as recruitment agents or supplier/client intermediaries
How will it be used?
Your personal data is used by us to assist in the provision of our products and services:
- Contacting you regarding orders that you may place with us
- Contacting you regarding products or services that you may provide to us
- For internal quality control purposes
- For internal HR purposes
- For client feedback purposes
Who has access to your information?
It is our intention to be as transparent with you as possible with regards to who we may need to share your personal data with. We may share your data with carefully selected third parties where that is necessary to fulfil our contracts with you, for example third party delivery services, external payroll providers, etc. Where we do transfer your personal data to third parties, we will ensure that such third parties adhere to such adequate levels of data protection and security as we apply to your personal data.
We may need to transfer your data outside of the EU in order to fulfil our contractual/legal requirements. We will always make sure acceptable cross border transfer mechanisms are in place (e.g. EU-US Privacy Shield for US companies, or EU standard contractual clauses for transfers to other organisations outside the EU).
How long will we keep your data?
How do we secure your data?
We take information security very seriously and have invested resource in implementing systems in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data. Personal data is safeguarded by appropriate encryption, password protection and ensuring only those personnel who need to access personal data for the purposes outlined in the policy may access it.
How you can access and update your personal information
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in June 2018.